SEEKING SUCCESS (EPISODE 20, LIFE LESSONS)

 

Hi friends and welcome to Life Lessons.

As a responsible being, we all have many responsibilities. Despite of all of these, we all have a dream and a goal to achieve. Many a times, achieving this mark is considered Success. In fact, there are many interpretations of Success. As far as major chunk of people are considered, they often measure their extent of success to their goals and achievement of dreams. In one of the previous episodes, I have tried to define the generalized statement of Goal in everyone’s life. Now I feel it is equally important to understand what the ultimate success for every one of us is. Let me try to shed light on this aspect in this episode.

MY CHRONICLE:

I was not aware of book reading till I came across some books like “Think and grow rich”, and “Rich dad Poor Dad”. I felt it very interesting that reading books actually solves majority of our problems subconsciously. I have answered several questions that ran in mind after reading few books. On the other hand, some new questions also started after some time. One of such question is- “What is the ultimate form of success I can have?”

I have been through various platforms in search of my answer. I also discussed about this with my friends. I got many answers. Some say money is the ultimate success, whereas some others say that settling in life is the success etc. None of these answers satisfied me. After few days, I almost lost hope in getting answer for this query.

One evening, I was just going for a casual walk. I came across various shops and showrooms on my way. I saw many sorts of people with different lifestyles. Since that was my home town, I knew almost everyone.  Among all the shops I could notice there are broadly following types of people-

1.       1. Happy people because their business was going on fine. These people sometimes had their children looking at their business. Many a times these people gave me delicious dishes cooked by their wives to taste.

Picture courtesy: depositphotos


2.   2. Depressed people because their business was not sound. They had some problem with children or relatives. Wife is either expired or divorced.

3.       3. People who are somewhere in between the above two categories.

This observation seemed to be very illuminating for me. It was because I felt there is something important and interesting that can be interpreted from these observations.

OBSERVATION(S)

Before we go for the observations and interpretations, I feel the need to make it clear that success is not measured in terms of money only, but also many other reasons. The fact is the answers that I got from people around me is partially true. They were true in one aspect, but the answer was something in broader sense.

Despite of the fact most of the people claim that people with huge financial backdrop are happiest and successful, they were actually wrong. There are people who have lots of money but have health or relation problems.we cannot name them as successful person.

After that day of observation, I started to interpret the underlying answer. After few days I found my answer. Like a candle standing in the corner gives light to the entire room, a book that was residing on the corner of the table had actually answered finally. The book was Chanakya Neeti. Before we discuss what this book says, let us find our interpretation form the observations. We can easily conclude that the person who has good business and good family life is happiest among all others in that area. This was the correct answer which I presume that day. Chanakya Neeti says, “He whose son is obedient to him, whose wife’s conduct is in accordance with his wishes, and who is content with his riches, has his heaven here on earth”  Chanakya, who lived some thousands of years ago actually decoded the life of an individual. It was absolute truth and satisfies all the aspects of different people. Not only in case of men, but also in case of women, the policy remains almost similar. Here I want to state, “She whose children are obedient to her, whose husband conduct is smooth towards her and is content with her riches, has heaven here on earth”. (This statement I tried is best of my knowledge and experience.)

It is crucial to note that having heaven on earth is nothing less than the ultimate success for any one. When the matter comes whether it is practically possible, the answer is yes.  Because, I have witnessed people who have possessed all these qualities and lived happily. Having good children and wife is a mixed result, whereas having contentment towards riches we have is purely in our hands.

INTREPRETATION(S)

I hope the underlying fact is alomost exposed. The answer is simple yet has a deep meaning. No matter what maybe the profession is, one having or making the above postulates will lead him/her to the best ever phase and is adorned with the Ultimate Success. I hope the interpretation that I gave is meaningful and will help us all in understanding the art of living better and easily help in Seeking Success in life.

Hope you like this Episode.

For more episodes check out my site:

ajiteshippili.blogspot.com

Please comment your views and similar instances in your life, and don’t forget to share this with your friends, family and contacts. Please don’t forget to subscribe.

 

Comments