FRAME OF MIND III(Episode 16, LIFE LESSONS)

 

Hi friends and welcome to Life Lessons.

There has been so long that I have not shared my experiences in raw form. In this episode let me share such instances. We have many relatives. It may be from father’s side or Mother’s side, the attitude, positives, negatives and other aspects are almost similar. There are days in my life where I feared of what others thought.  I’m sure we all have such instances. But the point we never think of is- Is the same person who points out the mistakes or imperfections in others is perfect? I would state such an instance happened in my life.

Frustation

My Chronicle

I have an uncle who is comparatively very talented in some aspects. He had knowledge in almost everything. In Nutshell, he can easily lead life due to knowledge in everything. Thus, it was nearly impossible to fake him. But it was all on one side of him. There was also a negative side (as expected).  I will state some of these that I observed. He always points out the imperfections in others as if he was perfect in all ways.  The second one is depicted in instance described below.

One day I was happy that My Post graduation results were out. I got 80% in that particular semester. I started sharing the result with all our family members. In this course, I shared my result to him (uncle). At first he congratulated me, and then he started, “Education has turned common these days. Getting good results is common”. I didn’t mind for his reaction that day.

After few days, we came across a cousin Raj who was in U.S.A in a family function. We didn’t had any good relation with him in past. Uncle started talking with him. I couldn’t hear them but I was somehow observing them from distance. I could notice he was speaking very interestingly with Raj. After some time I noticed uncle keeping his hand on Raj’s shoulder. I thought how he got so close in no time. Then the actual point flashed in my mind. The fact was that Raj was an NRI who earns in lacs. Thus, even there is large age gap and no previous relation uncle acted so close. The interesting point is that Raj was a average student in school and graduation.

What did we observe?

This was one of the strangest observations I ever had in my life. I got good grades but I was not valued for that. But when a person comes out with lots of money, then the scenario completely changes. I wonder why this sort of instances happens around us. There we see a chunk of people who value money and not people. This is really very intolerable but fact is- it is quite evident around us.

The same concept was explained in Chanakya Niti too. It is very well said that people value money and not the people, when your money is gone then your respect is also gone. I read this postulate long ago, but I have seen it live in the instance stated above. I’m sure everyone would have come across at least one such person.

What can we do?

After a description, the ultimate question that arises is- What can we do? The answer is very simple. This has two aspects-

1.       1. Whatever we do, we should leave off these people’s opinions. Their opinions are not going to help us anyway; instead they may affect us and lead to depression. Thus, avoiding these opinions is the ultimate solution.

2.       2. Lets us try to accumulate so much of money that it brings us fortune and respect. But in this case, the important point is- we should never forget who respected us when we had nothing and who didn’t and act accordingly.

Interpretation(s)

After the complete description the interpretation can be easily contemplated. This episode is a humble try to give awareness of the FRAME OF MIND of some people around us. It is very important to note that it is always healthy to keep away from these sorts of people.

Hope you like this blog.

For more episodes checkout my site:

ajiteshippili.blogspot.com

Please comment your views and instances in your life, and don’t forget to share this with your friends, family and contacts. Please don’t forget to subscribe.

 

 

Comments

  1. Just keep away from such people....and try to lead a satisfied life rather than asuccessful one.....all the best👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment